Want to move to AWS, but not sure where to start? We can assist or take over your project to move existing on-premise or co-located services to Amazon Web Services. Our consultants will:
- Assess existing infrastructure
- Detail platform and application changes required during migration
- Create AWS Architecture plan addressing security, availability/recoverability, and capacity concerns
- Create an approachable plan for migrating your services in a controlled manner
- Initiate and manage migration at times convenient to your business
Currently running your website or other services on AWS? Do your developers need to be spending more time developing and less time patching, managing capacity, and responding to issues with your AWS instances? If so our AWS management service is for you.
We provide Managed Services for AWS to keep your services online and running smoothly 24x7x365 without impacting your development resources. Our managed services offering includes the following services that can be customized for each customer need:
- Instance and service monitoring and alerts
- User provisioning
- Instance and service provisioning and scaling
- Instance and infrastructure maintenance
- Disaster recovery and backup management
- Incident management, response, and root-cause analysis
- Business level AWS Support
- AWS cost optimization
For a more comprehensive listing of specific technologies we support on AWS, see AWS & INFRASTRUCTURE CONSULTING below.
Feel like your business is capable of managing your own AWS resources, but need specific help migrating a tricky application, finding the root cause of a particular incident, or any other by-the-hour request?
We are infrastructure experts with experience in almost all common OS platforms and applications deployed on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and elsewhere, including:
- LAMP stack services (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Linux (CentOS/RHEL, Amazon Linux AMI, Ubuntu)
- Windows Server
- Apache web server
- Atlassian Software Development Tools (JIRA, FishEye/Crucible, Confluence, Bamboo)
- Jenkins Continuous Integration server
- Platform automation with Ansible, Puppet, and Chef
- Microsoft SQL Server
- IIS web server
- AWS Service Expertise:
- S3, Glacier and EBS Storage
- CloudFront CDN and Proxy
- EC2 Instances
- ELB Load Balancing
- Auto Scaling
- IAM User Management
- RDS (MySQL, Postgresql, MS SQL)
- DynamoDB NoSQL Data Store
- Route 53 Global DNS Service
- VPC Private Networking
- CloudWatch Monitoring
- And much more
Our pricing, like your needs, are not one size fits all.
Managed Services for AWS and other providers are priced based upon issue response time and monthly hourly commitment levels.
Migration, consulting, and project services are available for a per week fee (includes up to 40 hours of a senior level certified AWS engineer).